Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Who Am I

This new journey in life has thrown me into a spiritual journey.  Isn't that how it works?  All things spiritual.  The question I ask is Who am I?  Who am I that God would "show up" for me.  All those years of Sunday school, youth group, FCA camp  do I really understand what Christ's sacrifice means? His love?   I know who I am, who I have been....will God show himself, act on behalf of one like me.
Do I believe that God already sees me...He knows me, loves me.  Can I really grasp that?  The" why " question can only be explained with the "love " answer.   Can I wrap my simple mind around that.  My journey into simple faith challenges me to.  To hold on to Christ's love no matter who I see myself to be and allow that love to transform me.  That is where God shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment