Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sigh...

Sigh...I am sitting for the first time this week.  Or at least it feels like it.  How is my Time related to my faith?  I have had very little time this week.  I have rushed here and there and when I wasn't rushing, my mind was.  I can't hear the still small voice of my Savior when I am in a rush.  When Life is hurried I am missing the simplicity of the calling of my King.  God requires me to walk humbly, to love my neighbor as my self and to have no Other God's before HIM, but no where have I read that I had better hurry while I am at it.  "Priorities!"  my mind is screaming.  As I strive for simple faith what do my priorities look like?  Ouch, that question stings a bit.  Perhaps in my hurry, I have become too important.  Do all these activities make me "someone"?  Humility is required (Micah 6:8)  "Humbly help me to see you, forgive my attitude of hurried importance."  I pray today.....sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment