Monday, February 6, 2012

fragile

This week it has become evident to me that I am frail.  I am a fragile person.  Not just me, but humanity.  We are frail.  We are like dust in the wind.  I work so hard at "handling" life.  I work hard at being a worthy daughter of the King.  I work hard at being a good wife and mother.  And my hard work has shown me my frailty.  To be honest, I am a " pull me up by the boot straps" kind of gal.  One of the boot straps broke and revealed how very broken I am.  But what God shows me  in my frailty, is I can allow Him to be strong.  He whispered to me, "This is how I made you.  FRAGILE. in need.  Let me be all to you."  My spirit let out a long sigh.  A sigh of relinquishing, a sigh of weariness, a sigh of relief.  My God tenderly handles my frailty and I am so filled with gratitude.  (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment