Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mumbling

Today, I confess I am mumbling "yes, Lord".  It seems harder...Why is it not as easy as yesterday?  as last week?  Is simple faith a discipline I must practice ? like Prayer...constantly seeking the Father.  (I am not good at that either. ) However;  I am blessed by a forgiving Lord and Savior and that alone should be my motivation for saying "Yes, Lord".  When I loose sight of what God has done for me and what He continues to do for me daily this is when I mumble.  I am the child that hears, yet mumbles the answer, hoping no one else hears.  Isn't that why we mumble?  I do.  Under my breath, barely enunciating, sometimes shrugging hoping to go unnoticed.  This is my response when I forget the price my God has paid for me.  May I stand tall and say loud "yes Lord" to my God who gave his all.

No comments:

Post a Comment